There have been some patterns forming in my life.
Things that I want to eat everyday, wear every day, talk about everyday… You know the drill.
Here are some things I am currently obsessed with:
1. guacamole. Let’s get real for a second. I used to hate this stuff, but now I just cannot seem to stop eating it. I buy avocados and MAKE it… what is happening to me? If I am craving something for lunch, it is always guac. What do you think I am eating right now? Guac.
2. The Peanut Butter and Honey combo. I think I like it better than peanut butter and chocolate. Gasp. I know. It is sooooo good. I have been eating an english muffin with a little PB and honey on it each morning. Delish.
3. My Tervis Tumblers. I have been obsessed with these for quite some time, but I cannot (really I can’t) force myself to drink out of anything else.
4. These Pinterest Pins.
A lot has been on my mind lately about “the past” and this quote just makes me forget all about it.
Literally laughed out loud.
5. Happy Hour – God’s gift to cities was happy hour. Not joking. I am not ever having children so I can continue to go to happy whenever I want. Fact.
6. J.Crew- More specifically, the 5 inch chino shorts. They are hands down the best shorts I have ever put on my body. Maybe that is why I bought 5 pairs in one day. I mean, who’s counting? Seriously though. I love them. I HATE short shorts. I would rather not somebody mistake me for a whore walking down the street. When I was at the beach I stocked up on J.Crew. I’ll have to show you all my treats another time.
7. This weather. I don’t care if it is 106 degrees, I think I am going to melt, I can’t leave my dog outside, and it might just be too hot to go outside in general. It is sunny, not raining, and gorgeous. I get to see everybody melt from the window in my office. And I don’t drive, so I don’t have to get into a sweltering hot car. I really don’t know how people think it is humid in DC. I don’t dry my hair almost everyday and by the time I walk to the office I just run my fingers through my hair, and I am good to go. In NC my hair would be all kind of everywhere and looking like a sticky hot mess. I am still a hot mess, just not sticky.
8. Dark Chocolate. Sweet mother, I am obsessed. I used to think my Mimi was straight cray cray because she liked dark chocolate, and now I just CANNOT get enough. Just talking about it makes me want to cross the street and grab a Dove Dark Chocolate bar from CVS. Yes, please.
Have a great weekend! I am kicking mine off with a Happy Hour and hopefully some Magic Mike.