This is me.
This is where I live.
Here are a few things about me you should know:
- I went to North Carolina State University. That is the Wolfpack, not the Tarheels. If you ever associate me as a UNC Tarheel our friendship will be over instantly.
- I have a golden retriever named Sadie. I love her, a lot. She is cuter than your kids.
- I now live in Washington DC and work for a grassroots non-profit. That means I write, I am political, and by political I mean republican. (and by republican, I mean I am a republican, not my organization.)
- I love the beach and the mountains for two totally different reasons. I love laying out in the sunshine, getting a tan while reading a book on the beach, but I could be just as happy high up in a hammock reading a book in the mountains.
- If you didn’t grasp this, I love to read.
- I love to laugh. I am also really sarcastic… take it or leave it.
- My life’s wish is to be able to order everything in the J.Crew catalog.
- July 4th is my favorite holiday. Merica.
- I have three brothers.
- I like to shoot guns.
- The bane of my existence is brushing my hair. But really… I HATE brushing my hair.
- I have way too many Vera Bradley bags. In the same point… I have way too many bags monogrammed. Actually, everything is monogrammed.
- Purple is my favorite color.
- I don’t really consider small dogs, dogs. They are in the same boat as cats. Meow.
- I am not ashamed in my love for Justin Bieber.
- Snowboarding >>>>>>>>>> skiing
- I will probably offend you at least once.
- I hate wearing pants.
- I’m a Pepper, Dr. Pepper.
- I hate bridges over water.
- Mac >>>>>>>> PC
- Favorite food = Taco Bell.
- I have this weird love for all New England sports teams (Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics) even though I hate the north…
- The south will rise again.
The love of my life. Yes, that is Nicholas Sparks. Yes, he is married to someone other than me.
Sadie-Grey. Yes, I double named my dog.
Mother Dearest. Aka Santa’s Mistress
John Robert. Brother #1
Jared. Brother #2
Jacob. He’s adopted.
That is about all ya’ll need to know! If you want to know more just keep reading.